Take the stress out of studying. Know what to expect on the exam. Feel confident the day of. Don’t waste time studying for random topics. Have focused and centralized content to study.
What’s In The Computer Science(241) Insider Study Guide?
- Proven strategies to help make you successful in passing.
- 100 questions, that are almost identical to what’s on the exam.
- No fluff, just what you need to study, a straight to the point guide.
- Answer Key included for 80 of the questions.
First, Before Anything, Let’s Get You $1,000
Step one: Review this webpage and make sure you qualify for this stipend.
Step Two: Fill out this online application.
Step Three: Upload all your required documents.
Step Four: Verify you have met all requirements to proceed with taking this exam.
Step Five: LET’S PASS THIS EXAM!
How valuable is having this certification? Well, if there’s a $1,000 stipend out there for it, and a number of districts trying to hire for this type of teacher. I would say this certification would make us the most valued teacher in Texas(imo).
For me personally, passing the Tech Apps cert was hard enough. But after talking with previous test takers of this exam. This one is a doozie.
But good news is, you can have the ultimate resource to help you pass this exam, so you can move with your life. No more dreading about this, worrying about losing another $120 and 45 days. The buck stops here.
Is your school being cheap and not wanting to help you pay for them exam, let alone the study materials out there for $600? Same!
Let’s just pass this exam and move on with our lives. Let this guide help you do that.
Who is this guide meant for?
This guide is meant to help anyone that plans to take the TEXES Computer Science 8-12(241) exam. It will really help those who have not taken the test yet, giving them a plethora of information of what to expect. Even for those who have taken it multiple times, it will give other approaches you may not have thought of.
Will this guide help me pass?
Yes! It has helped other test takers pass. But that being said, this exam is challenging and may require a little bit more studying beyond this guide.
Has anyone passed with the help of this guide?
Yes! This guide has helped a lot of test takers get a passing score of 240 or higher.
Does this guide come with an answer key?
Yes is does! Please read the disclaimer below for more details.
What are you using to process the payments?
Do you guarantee a passing score?
We do! We personally know how frustrating not passing a certification exam can be. We are here to help, not kick you while you’re down.
***If you don’t pass after you have purchased this guide, send us the results showing a 239 or less score and date(please block out personal information, besides name). And we will gladly refund your money.***
Do you offer refunds?
Our guarantee does not mean we offer refunds. Our guarantee is to help you pass with confidence, not for us to be taken advantage of. We understand money may be tight at times, but helping you pass this exam will greatly increase your income(a lot of teachers are starting out at $50k+). If we can’t afford to stay in business, then we can’t help others be successful.
Have a question that isn’t answered?
We would love to help you in anyway we can. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram, and we’ll try to respond as soon as we can.
Will this be the only resource I need to study with?
No. I highly advise reading Think Java, a long with studying. I would suggest buying the book though to take notes on. Or printing out all 200+ pages, lol, jk.
Why should I buy this guide?
I personally have taken this exam and many other TEXES certification exams, and I always have the same problem: I couldn’t find practice questions that were actually like the exam questions. I honestly didn’t have all this time to be studying random topics, that may or may not be on the actual exam.
I wanted to build an actual study guide that got straight to the point. A guide that gave me questions that were almost identical to the actual exam. I only had enough time in my schedule to just practice those questions. Now with this guide, you can do just that. Study what you need to, and move on with the more important matters in life. No need to re-take an exam, or worrying about having to take it multiple times, or spending more money. With this guide, you just keep practicing the questions on it, over and over, and when you actually take the exam, you will feel more confident and know what to expect.
The Real Value Of Getting Computer Science Certified
- Job Security – Having this certification solidifies you as a true educator. I belong to so many forums online, and have so many administrators trying to find teachers with this specific certification. Some making offers to move half-way across the state(haha). But in all seriousness, this certification is hard to come by. You know, you’re reading this page. Which means it’s hard to find teachers with this certification. Also means, that if a principal or CTE Director finds one, they will make sure to do whatever is necessary to keep you and make you happy, for the most part.
- Options – With this certification, you could most likely work for any school district of your choice. Even if it’s not at the high school level, a middle school will pick you up with this cert.
- More money – I say this with a grain of salt. For this bullet point I am only talking about the $1,000 stipend. This is only available until the money runs out, or until August 2021. But there is no certification that has a possible stipend to be awarded after you pass.
Having this certification will put you ahead of any teacher in this great state of Texas(no offense to the others). For right now, technology is in demand, meaning computer science is in demand, meaning teachers who can teach this subject are in demand.
***Dis-claimer: The answer key was created based off of academic resources, but Pearson(the test creator) has the final say of what answer is correct. We say our guide is no less than 90% accurate. That being said, if you feel your gut is telling you to choose another answer, than what our answer key says, then go with your gut.***
***Second Dis-claimer: The answer key only has answers for 80 of the questions.***